Monday, March 19, 2012

A childhood of riddles continues.

The Lorax. 3D.... Oh yes.
As a kid I grew up reading Dr.Seuss books and loving the rhymes and riddles that slurred into a motivating book. And since I've been the designated babysitter of Eli (he's almost three now! whoa!) I've always read him Dr. Seuss. His favorite is Green Eggs and Ham. So when I found out that the Lorax was coming out I reserved a date for just the two of us! After school on Tuesday of last week I showed up to his house. When I opened the door I found a bouncing little boy with Seuss socks on, Seuss shirt, and a jacket with about 10 Seuss buttons on it. Can I just say AHHHDORABLE? (: it was so fun. When we got to the theater we had it all to ourselves! We got some huge popcorn , had some pop , and enjoyed the movie ! Here's some photos! He's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment