Monday, July 9, 2012

MY APOLOGIES.

I'm back in the states, and posts are going to be very fun and frequent... But I have NEWS NEWS NEWS! I have a new URL! The lovely Allison Taylor @ www.allisoncelestia.blogspot.com has helped me design a cuter and more "me" blog ! ((follow Allie, she's precious!!)) so my new URL is now www.adashofrobs.blogspot.com! Please refollow me there! It'll be worth it (; please and thank you!
A preview of posts to come to the new blog!

P.S. happy belated Canada day! And 4th of July!

5 comments:

  1. Love the picturer! That's for a great couple of days, it was nice to see you guys!!! Have fun in Paris! I am expecting a whole blog on everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. follow on my new blog, way more fun pictures :) www.adashofrobs.blogspot.com
      i love you twyla!

      Delete
  2. Cute picture! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete