Monday, June 25, 2012

bringin' it back.


i keep forgetting to post about this! so look at the cute blazer i found hanging dusty in my mother's closet. it is seriously to die for. and free... bonus. it was my great grandmother's blazer. it was with a matching dress, i separated the two and had fun dressing the blazer up. I think i really love it! and i am also digging the scarf as a belt idea, must be used more often. So I  think for my trip to Paris, i really need some neck scarves. I have a ton of scarves but i feel like an amateur! so that is my new to do! I must learn. Teachers? Anyone? I can't wait! So excited for Perrrrriiiiiiiii!!! <3

3 comments:

  1. haha I have no idea how to tie cute scarves... youtube maybe? That blazer is awesome I can't believe it was your great grandmothers! Post pictures with the matching dress sometime?

    ReplyDelete