Monday, June 11, 2012

The little things.

I'm pretty much the luckiest girl in the universe! And there are SO many reasons why, but I think today I am lucky because I have my brothers. Nothing is better than hearig them say they love me! Idk why, but I am pretty sure love is the best when it comes to older brother. Thanks browskis, for loving me !
... Other than that, I had a fun day painting my nails and getting suckered into the summertime colors! Love them! Rhinestones aren't usually my thing, but I gave them a shot, and I'm digging it! Check It out!
Also! Mochi found a new love, she has decided she enjoys being "broom-brushed"! She throws herself at the broom hopping to get scratched, what a unique kitty! Yet we heart her. even my silly mom loves her (pictures during church! BAHA)
Hugs&Luvs, Robs

No comments:

Post a Comment