Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The interval between time and processing.

They say good things come to those who wait,
But why do I constantly feel like I am wasting my time,
In reality I am only bait on a line,
Waiting for a tiny little bite,
Time seems to never be on my side,
There are always small blessing along my travels,
Yet none that reveal my undiscovered fate,
I guess all I can continue to do is...
That wretched word,
WAIT!

...a little poem: partly about the senioritis I feel taking over. also about the pain of high school! I sure can't wait for it to be over! But I'm pushing through it with a smile, and unraveling the benefits of being positive.
Resolving some past conflicts, and leaving the past in history, creating a new slate for tomorrow's mysteries! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment