Sunday, February 19, 2012

life is an amusement park.

you know those people, the ones you hate...merely because they always seem to get everything? Sometimes I feel like there are just those certain people that's get to put their hands in the air as they are cruising on a roller coaster, while in the meantime, I'm waiting in a long line for the bumper cars , which may also break down right before I get a turn. It sometimes feels like other people get everything so easily and things just work for them regardless of the effort or dedication needed. I feel like things always are so much harder for me, and it blows. Then I realized, you rarely ride in a bumper car alone, Theres always someone there to help you laugh when u completely crash. Although roller coasters bring short term thrill, it only lasts for so long; then reality strikes. You gotta love reality. Once I thought about this I realized, that'd I'd choose my bumpy life over any other in a heartbeat. The speed bumps in my life keep me interesting and unique, and that's something no one can replicate! Cheers! To loving the life you've been blessed with!

No comments:

Post a Comment