Sunday, February 19, 2012

"xoxo"s

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!
Sorry I haven't blogged in a while! I have so much going on, basically... I had the best time ever at sweethearts with Brian! It was the best dance I've been to! It was really fun having Sam, Matthew, and Weston all in my group with me! It was like a Maughan family reunion! Once again, Maughan madness prevails!
So here was our schedule:
10:30: breakfast for Kate treaters bday
11:40: picked up by Brian For the day date!
Day Date: we went "skittles" bowling! Every time it was our turn we had to close our eyes and choose a color of a skittles from the bowl. (and eat it!) then based on the color you had to bowl a certain way [opposite hand, eyes closed, flamingo style, dance moves, backwards, kick the ball, partner bowling] it was a cute twist to a very fun game! Then we picked up lunch (sandwiches) and went and had a cute little picnic at the park! Then an intense game of soccer ended our day date with a bam! WE WON!.....
5:00: picked up to take pictures before the dance!
6:00: dinner at zupas with the whole CRAZY group.
7:00: random dancing in the middle of the road to Backstreet Boys and Brittney Spears, got some really weird looks! I loved it!
Then we watched kungfu panda
9:30: showed up at the dance and partied all night long!
Thanks brian for a fun night <3

1 comment: