Saturday, June 9, 2012

Almost there.

School is one day away from being OVER! And I'm on the edge of my chair! So I have some catching up to inform everyone of! I went up to Utah on thursday, which was super exciting! I got to meet the lovely Allison Taylor, that my weirdo mustache brother is dating! She's super cute, it was fun finally meeting her after reading her blog 24/7! Seemed like I already knew her! But we had a good time watching Tate race, and whoop some butt! (( he came out on top, 3rd place over all! Yeyeahhh! )) Ty had an abnormally great time with a megaphone, he was yelling at those racers like none other "this race isn't gonna win itself" "you can do better than that, ladies" hahahha. It was very funny, at least to the bystanders! I also got to hang out with Sam for a while, she's always fun! I guess you could say she's my Long distance best friend! Ha! On Saturday morning I decided we should go to Seven Peaks; so we stole Tate'a Allison (Hippo?), and Jill, and Allison Alder! It was a really good time, we got sunburnt while having a true adventure! I think my favorite part of this weekend was being with my brothers and stuff! I sure do love them! They helped me create some street art which was super super funny! Pictures to come! Hope everyone had a good weekend cause I sure did! Who knew you could love your family so stinkin' much!
P.S. Allison, I'll post the polaroid pictures soon! Sorry! Finals Week!

1 comment:

  1. I had such a fun time in Utah hanging out with you for a bit! 7 Peaks was bomb. That second picture of you and your siblings (and mom) is hilarious! I'm literally smiling huge right now. And Rexburg needs your street art... as soon as possible.

    p.s. no rush on the polaroids. Haha I'm just glad you made it through finals alive!

    ReplyDelete