Tuesday, June 5, 2012

.I do enjoy.

So I got a new calling? And I think that my blog is going to be taken over by stories of my CTR 5 class! These kids are seriously so funny! Our lesson was on how the teaching of Jesus are a treasure. So Sis. Riddle was in charge and asked the class what the best treasure of all is, and you wouldn't believe the responses! We got: my Nintendo DS, Jesus, My teddy bear, Etc. But one of the responses seemed to be my favorite. Carter with a big grin on his face said, "Well I think doughnuts are a great treasure!" we all laughed It over. When it came time to leave, I told the kids they had to tell me the best treasure of all, the response should have been the teaching of Jesus. But when Carter came up he said "doughnuts!" I couldn't help giggling, but then I said "no, Jesus's teachings are the best treasure" and his response was THE BEST, "Robyn, you can't honestly tell me that teaching are better than DOUGHNUTS!!!" ... So basically...
I think I'm gonna like this calling ❤

1 comment:

  1. when did you get called for teaching a church class?

    ReplyDelete