Friday, June 8, 2012

GRADitude:

This week has been so strange that I forgot to post about a huge huge problem... Or.. Solution? I JUST GRADUATED! YEYAHH. So basically, I feel like my future is in the process of becoming great. I'm so excited to get out of the blur of high school. I haven't had the best four years , but I certainly did not have the worse. So I just wanted to post and say thank you to my mom and dad, I'm sure you guys are super glad my high school years are over, away from all the crazy drama that seemed to stalk me through the halls! Thanks for your constant love and support. You two are truly one of a kind. I'm so blessed. I could never view my trials as blessing if it weren't for you two standing by side, helping make me a stronger young women. I'm so excited to go to college... A new chapter. A new oppurtunity. I am gonna miss you guys though! I guess I have a couple months left to splurge on parent time! Yahoo! Xoxo love you. Here are some last day pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment