Friday, June 8, 2012

Stupid love.

Summertime problem #1- My mom is a total hipster.
... So mom decided she needed new headphones ((for the twentieth time, an ongoing conflict)). So we headed to target-- our favorite store, and went to the headphone isle. Of course mom wasn't gonna get the simple headphones, she needed the high-tech ones...*cough*cough*spoiled! hehe, joking. But she of course immediately went to the popular headphones that were on display, along with a boombox also on display from the same company. She put the headphones on, for the record these headphones are noise eliminating,and she pressed play on the music. I wasn't paying attention until all of a sudden I hear the music from the boombox getting EXTREMELY loud. Mom is sitting there raising the volume, with a concerned look on her face. She looks at me and ((somewhat yells)) "I can't even hear anything"... Well mom, EVERYONE else in the store can!! Ive never laughed so hard in target ever. So mom, next time u test out the headphones, make sure u click the headphone button not the really loud boombox button. p.s. I'm glad we bought them, the noise eliminator works magic (; I LOVE YOU.
... We also purchased the Regina Spektor album that was real eased this week. It is called What We Saw Frim The Cheap Seats, and I am officially hooked. I've always been Regina's #1 fan, and this doesn't change that one bit! So go buy it !
XoXo robs

1 comment:

  1. those headphones look sick! haha your mom is officially 100% hipster. And regina spektor is ridiculously talented. I think my favorite song on her album is Oh Marcello. So good!!

    ReplyDelete