Monday, June 11, 2012

The travel section.

I think I would be happy if I lived in the travel section of a book store. I do adore that section. I got to take a visit to the travel section, and bought me a book. A Hawaii book! Four days away, and I am way too excited. Since we were in the book store we decided to make a photoshoot out of it (: my mom is flawless... And very model-like? Hehe. After books, we visited my favorite store.. Salvation army. I got me some skirts, $3 dollar skirts... And let's just say I'm in love. We also hit up hobby lobby where we bought supplies to make prayer rocks for primary (my ideas were a total hit! Yay!) it was way too fun! We went and saw snow white and the huntsman, which I would HIGHLY recommend. Once I tried to forget Kristen stewart from twilight I actually enjoyed her acting! Pretty crazy, eh? But over all my week was a success! Now just to start packing... Wish me luck.
Xoxo robs & mochi (MEEEOOWW)
p.s. anyone in ther right mind should hit up salvation army and find some maxi skirts ! I'm obsessed!

1 comment:

  1. Your photoshoot at the library is awesome. haha totally normal :)

    Love your finds at Salvation Army! Those maxi skirts are great. Have you heard of Madewell? It's kind of a mix between J. Crew and Anthropologie (and ridiculously expensive) but I think you'd love it!

    ReplyDelete