Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bliss

Today I went to the Las Vegas temple with kids from our ward and did baptisms! It was incredible! It was fun seeing all the people that have never been to the temple before, little Camille McGinnis was eating it up. SO PRECIOUS. She was also crippled, and couldn't do baptisms so she did a million confirmations. It was awesome! When going down to the font, you have to go town three or four flights of stairs, so I picked that little munchkin up and took her down and up on the way back. It was so sweet when she looked up and was just so happy to be there regardless of her hurt foot! I guess anyone can do the Lords work if they have the will to do so! I absolutely love my religion. I don't know what I would do without it! It's incredible how many blessings I have recieved just from knowing the true church on this Earth. HOW LUCKY AM I? If you have no clue what I am talking about... Visit www.mormon.org! Complete bliss on that website! <3 I'm a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment