Monday, April 30, 2012

ChachachaCHINATOWN.

sorry for the M.I.A. status the last couple days, i am rather lame! but, i do have some fun stories to give in return for my lack-thereof of blogging! I had a fabulous weekend... I got to spend some time on friday working on my hectic, but somewhat organized art portfolio! EEP. the word portfolio gives me anxiety. Time is not on my side. RUSH RUSH RUSH. I always seem to work good under pressure, but i sure don't like testing that hypothesis. Anyways, after that i made some memories with the lovely Falyn Lord. Quite a spunky young lady, full of attitude, ambition, and kindness. I admire her. After some girl talk in Cafe Rio we hot tubbed the night away until the gossip became dry. We then resorted to watching gossip girl. A great decision on our parts. Saturday I woke up bright an early for work! I will make sure to post some fun photos sooner or later of the place I work. Bread & Butter Bakery, scrumptious and wonderful! We were super slow at the beginning of the day so we let two people leave early, which we regretted later... when it became our busiest day ever. Three girls was not enough! My feet were about to cry. Correction: My feet were crying, but lets not tell my boss that! After a long day at work, I went home.... and met up with Karisa and Mom. It was prom night for many of the "beautiful people" at my school (quote from dad), but us funnkyyy girls decided to take prom into our own hands! 

... We ventured off to CHINA TOWN! china town in Las Vegas is not very big, but it is big enough for us three girlies. We had the best night ever taking photos, shopping, trying strange eats, and best of all..... 45 minute massages! WOOOHOO. My feet were very pleased. It was probably the funniest experience ever. Mom was taking our photo outside of the "spa" and we were all giggling and joking, when i opened the door all eyes were on me. The room was silent! We felt so stupid. We walked in awkwardly and sat down. It was wonderful. So relaxing, and not awkward at all. Me and Karisa sure had some laughs during our massages. The man next to me found it really funny when he looked over at me and Karisa trying to hold in our laughter as they massaged our feet. So ticklish. At one (or more ) points... the tickling became unbearable and i bursted out. ALL EYES TOOK HOLD OF ME. which only made Karisa laugh louder. So funny. I had a hard time staying serious when all i could think of is the fact that every asian in the room was staring at the "stupid giggly girl" in the corner. We enjoyed every moment of our day! 
Oh look at those eyes!

I lovee me some BOBA! 
45 Minutes of Heaven.. Coming right up!




Okay, so I've been lazy lately and i heart this new undo!
Bohemian Twists on both sides, then taken back into a pony.
Take the pony and put a whole on top of hairband, and pull
pony through. Then pin the remaining tail under to make a bun!
Karisa-Dont be doing that! Bad Karma!
Best Friends.
I wish people tried to balance $ on me!
P.S. Im in love with my new Target "raspberry" colored pants! 
WHOA there, thats some hard core fanning.





She's the cutest. Mom in her natural habitat.


*** Outfit details: Colored Skinnies- Target (raspberry red)
Lace top- H&M, Cheetah Belt- thrifted (Goodwill)!








oh hey, lets just take a picture with every thing! oh okay! wonderful!
oh getting classy, i see?

Kisses to all, and to all a great prom night!


This little piggy went to China Town.
Cheers to making the best of a night that could have been miserable. It was a night to remember. I feel pretty lucky to spend it with my mom and best friend rather than a sucky boy :)

2 comments:

  1. Allison and I are reading this together and you have succeeded in putting a smile on both of our faces.....FUNK prom

    PS Allison says she wants to go to China a town and since im not gonna take her that one is on you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ill gladly take on the responsibility of taking Allison to China Town, as long as she agrees to being adventurous and trying crazy things out! you know us litchfields, always trying new weird things. HAHA. P.S. lets go back for massages, allison!

      Delete