Monday, April 23, 2012

Knock knock jokes & countdowns

Today was pretty splendid I guess you could say! I had a lovely inspiration last night for an art piece that will soon turn to reality. EXCITEMENT FLOODS MY FACE!!!! It's gonna be great! Im working 24/7 on art. LOVING IT.i find myself sketching during every other one of my classes. Today I went swimming and splashing with Danielle! Heres a photo! Got to wear my cute new swimming suit from Lucky Brand! So adorable! An enjoined time with the family and lovely jokes and txts from my best friend.... My Ma. Well enjoy!
A QOUTE I made up that keeps resonating in my head today;
"you may have got that player of a boy. But one day, I'll get a boy that has a future... And you'll be stuck with that same boy that has a past."
Can't wait for my anti-prom party this weekend... Maybe not getting asked has it's benefits!
A QOUTE from someone more important: "It is not possible to snick lower than the infinite light which Christ's Atonement shines" -Ezra Taft Benson

1 comment: