Monday, April 16, 2012

Tell me why ... I don't like Mondays

I sure as heck don't know why I dislike mondays... BECAUSE TODAY WAS WONDERFUL. I had an AWFUL Sunday, having to work all day, my only young women's leader I like getting realsed, and a coworker humiliating me! So this wonderful day was a great remedy!
1. This morning I woke up to a red velvet bagel from bread and butter that was delicious!
2. I had a not so awful day at school... Which is pretty wonderful.
3. I bought myself a whole batch of bagels, to share with the fam! Yummy! Now everyday can be happier
4. I only had a small amount of homework!
5. I watch TV with my mom all day until dad came home <3 she's my BFF.
6. We went for FHE to teriyaki madness.
7. We had a surprise visit from Mister Eli, Liam and Monty (dog) ! It was quite fun. They brought us roses<3
8. I CLEANED MY WHOLE ROOM!!!!!
9. I FOUND MY RAYBAN GLASSESSSSSSSS❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ((best part of my day))
10. make it or break it on TV today!
11. I got a ton of new art supplies (:

HERE'S SOME WONDERFUL PICTURES:

No comments:

Post a Comment