Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cookies&Chats

I enjoy coming home from an intense work out to my diet coke addicted mother! She's pretty wonderful. And I enjoy laying on the couch, and then all of a sudden hearing "want to blog about my cookies? You can eat them!" YUMMMMY. A little taste of tiff can never hurt anyone... Unless u just worked out. But, I gave in. And it was worth it! The recipe is :

orange soda whoopie pies:
1 cake mix
1 c. orange soda
1 tsp orange extract
Cool whip.
directions: combine orange soda and cake mix((don't add anything but the cake mix powder)). Put a tbsp of the mix onto a parchment lines cookie sheet, to make the cookies. Bake at 350 degrees. For 10 minutes. Take them out, let cool. Add cool whip! If you want enhanced orange flavor, ad a tsp of orange extract!

GIVE IT A GO! YUMMY IN MY TUMMMYYY.

No comments:

Post a Comment